Brown’s Gas oxyhydrogen has advantages over other fuels used as the primary fuel in metal cutting continuous cast products:
- Concentrated cutting flame.
- Doubles cutting speed by heating metals and billets to point of ignition.
- Reduces cleaning time as formed metal oxides are blown away.
- Cheaper than other polluting fuels.
- Friendly to worker’s health as it is non-polluting.
- Scalable to any production scale.
Brown’s Gas oxyhydrogen combustion support applications use the high-energy and catalytic properties of oxyhydrogen to cause metals to reach their ignition point.
Brown’s Gas saves fuel and reduces emissions.
Our company is the original Australian Brown’s Gas company and we are ensuring the government & private sectors have the right machines, technology options and business models to deliver secure and reliable renewable energy to society. We share knowledge openly to help government & industry achieve the optimum clean energy technology of Brown’s Gas and thereby energy transition effectiveness.
Brown’s Gas Generators
Our advanced technology electrolyzer is robustly constructed stainless steel industrial strength grade machines. The generators produce a stable and continuous oxyhydrogen gas from water which releases our zero carbon and zero pollution high-energy gas. Brown’s Gas is the only combustible fuel in the world that does not take oxygen from Earth’s atmosphere to burn and is mankind’s crowning glory in his quest for clean and green energy.
About Brown’s Gas in contrast to all other fuels including hydrogen,
- Brown’s Gas does not use oxygen from the atmosphere to combust.
- Brown’s Gas is the only truly clean source of combustion in the world.
- Brown’s Gas completes the renewables line up Solar – Wind – Watergas.
- Brown’s Gas is an Australian invention that creates a clean and combustible gas from water.
- The Brown’s Gas Fuel Booster converts the hydrogen and oxygen in the water to a unique gas.
- Brown’s Gas raw material is rich in oxygen (33.3%) and hydrogen (66.6%).
- Brown’s Gas works as a super-rich form of air in combustion processes.
- Brown’s Gas unleashes all the power in diesel fuel causing it to burn completely.
- Brown’s Gas implodes and destroys the emissions from burning fuels.
- Brown’s Gas is completely safe and non-explosive.
Brown’s Gas in Metal Cutting
Simple, safe, low cost, and wide application.
In metal cutting Brown’s Gas, as a high-temperature catalyst clean energy medium, meets challenges in industrial automated cutting processes that no other gas can match.
Since 1999 oxyhydrogen has been used extensively in Chinese steel, shipbuilding, and automotive industries for the cutting of continuous cast products and has undergone continuous development and improvement.
Oxyhydrogen metal cutting makes an enormous contribution to the global steel industry’s environmental profile, economics, and productivity.
Metal cutting is a metal and oxygen burning exothermic chemical process.
In the process of metal cutting, the main effect of the Brown’s Gas flame is to heat the metal to its ignition point.
Burning Brown’s Gas with hyperbaric (involving a gas at a pressure greater than normal) oxygen will release a lot of heat, formed metal oxides are blown away by the hyperbaric oxygen flow.
In addition to economically reducing cutting fuel costs, Brown’s Gas metal cutting applications have the following characteristics:
- Brown’s Gas is generated from water
- Brown’s Gas is a unique and superior gaseous catalyst
- Brown’s Gas is 100% clean and highly efficient:
- Emits no secondary pollution
- Suppresses the generation of dioxins
- Reduces CO2 & NOx emission significantly
- Suppresses ash & soot
- Destroys particulate matter
- Destroys smoke
The steps for installing Brown’s Gas:
- Buy a Brown’s Gas generator of a size appropriate to the existing hardware.
- Mixing & adding a potassium hydroxide electrolyte to the machine.
- Connecting the machine to a power source.
- Attach the gas output hose to the hardware.
Brown’s Gas Cutting Machine
220V single phase / 380V±10%, 50/60Hz, three-phase
Rated Capacity (KVA):
Working current (A):
Working Gas Pressure (Mpa):
Relative Humidity (%):
Rated Gas Production (L/h):
Filtered or deionized soft water
Water Consumption (L/hr):
The Insulation Level:
Power Supply Protection Grade:
Soft water or filter water
Ambient Temperature (℃):
- Maximum Cutting Thickness 20mm
- Maximum Punching Thickness 10mm