Brown’s Gas oxyhydrogen has advantages over other welding and brazing methods:
- Make high-precision changes to any metal.
- Weld dissimilar metals.
- Weld metals of different thicknesses.
- Scale up to ten (10) multiple stations with large generators in production lines.
- Precision weld due to small heat-affected zone.
- Make smooth and beautiful welding spots.
- Do not leave black dirt spots on the workpiece.
- Avoid secondary cleaning and polishing.
- Simple equipment with low investment.
- Save 50% of costs on acetylene.
- No environmental pollution.
Brown’s Gas oxyhydrogen welders use the high-energy and catalytic properties of oxyhydrogen. Weld or braze any metal including aluminum.
Brown’s Gas saves fuel and reduces emissions in engines.
Our company is the original Australian Brown’s Gas company and we are ensuring the government & private sectors have the right machines, technology options, and business models to deliver secure and reliable renewable energy to society. We share knowledge openly to help government & industry achieve the optimum clean energy technology of Brown’s Gas and thereby energy transition effectiveness. The environmental significance of
Brown’s Gas Generators
Our advanced technology electrolyzer is robustly constructed stainless steel industrial strength grade machines. The generators produce a stable and continuous oxyhydrogen gas from water which releases our zero carbon and zero pollution high-energy gas. Brown’s Gas is the only combustible fuel in the world that does not take oxygen from Earth’s atmosphere to burn and is mankind’s crowning glory in his quest for clean and green energy.
- Application: non-ferrous metals, ferrous metals, glass processing, acrylic polishing. One gun and one can,
Brown’s Gas Welding Machine
110V, 220V optional
Rated Capacity (KVA):
Working current (A):
Working Gas Pressure (Mpa):
Relative Humidity (%):
Rated Gas Production (L/h):
Water Consumption (L/hr):
Water Tank Volume (L):
The Insulation Level:
Power Supply Protection Grade:
Soft water or filter water
Ambient Temperature (℃): 0~40
- Brazing power-assisted steering columns for vehicles and brake systems.
- Welding household refrigeration parts.
- Welding air-conditioner parts.
- Welding white-good appliances.
- Welding transformer wiring terminals.
- Welding enameled wires.
- Welding lead-acid battery plates.
- Electronics industry manufacturing.
- Polishing acrylics.
- Jewelry manufacture.
- Musical Instrument repair.