Brown’s Gas oxyhydrogen has advantages over other fuels used as the primary fuel in incinerators:
- Plug-And-Play Installation.
- Neutralization of toxic, hazardous & radioactive substances & emissions.
- Eradication of smoke and ash.
- Increases temperature in the range of 1400 to 1800 degrees Celsius.
- Brown’s Gas works with biomass, syngas, oil, coal, natural gas, propane, LPG & CNG primary fuels.
- Scalable to any production scale by installing 20000 L/hr machines in series.
- Ideal for coal-fired boilers in the thermal power industry to reduce coal costs and eradicate greenhouse gas emissions.
- Melts any substance.
Brown’s Gas oxyhydrogen incineration applications use the high-energy and catalytic properties of oxyhydrogen. Brown’s Gas is renowned for being able to sublimate even Tungsten. Brown’s Gas does not explode like traditional explosive fuels, rather it implodes. This phenomenon is elsewhere observable in the disintegration of giant stars that collapse into black holes. Brown’s Gas’s ability to destroy emissions and radioactivity is similar to the disappearance of matter into black holes in space. Government-sponsored demonstrations have been conducted in the United States and in The People’s Republic of China.
Brown’s Gas saves fuel and reduces emissions.
Our company is the original Australian Brown’s Gas company and we are ensuring the government & private sectors have the right machines, technology options, and business models to deliver secure and reliable renewable energy to society. We share knowledge openly to help government & industry achieve the optimum clean energy technology of Brown’s Gas and thereby energy transition effectiveness. The environmental significance of Brown’s Gas as the only combustible gas that does not take air (oxygen) from Earth’s atmosphere to combust cannot be ignored.
Brown’s Gas Generators
Our advanced technology electrolyzer is robustly constructed stainless steel industrial strength grade machines. The generators produce a stable and continuous oxyhydrogen gas from water which releases our zero carbon and zero pollution high-energy gas.
Simple, safe, low cost, and wide application.
Without air as the catalyst, combustion of any fuel is not possible. At sea level, Earth’s atmosphere contains approximately 20% of the primary catalyst oxygen. Oxygen is a vital ingredient for all combustion processes. Fuel sellers focus their attention on the untruth that all heat from combustion is caused by their fuel. This is an all too common misconception.
Our viewpoint is to focus attention on the oxygen content of combustion processes. We also focus attention on the water as the source of the highly flammable combustion catalyst Oxyhydrogen gas. Elementally water is comprised of one-third pure oxygen and two-thirds pure hydrogen. When this Oxyhydrogen gas produced from elemental water is added to the air a richer catalyst for combustion exists.
Generally, biomass combustion can be improved in the range of up to 30%, coal 15%, oil 15%, and gases 10%. The existing hardware and operational management of the hardware influence the results.
In addition to economically cutting fuel costs, Brown’s Gas combustion support applications have the following characteristics:
- Brown’s Gas is generated from water
- Brown’s Gas is a unique and superior gaseous catalyst
- Brown’s Gas is 100% clean and highly efficient
- Emits no secondary pollution
- Suppresses the generation of dioxins
- Reduces CO2 & NOx emission significantly
- Suppresses ash & soot
- Destroys particulate matter
- Destroys smoke
Brown’s Gas in Industry
The vast majority of industrial heat processes in the world are still done using combustion. Industrial heating hardware includes furnaces, mainly industrial boilers, industrial stoves, chemical heat treatments, drying processing, municipal central heating boilers, and so on.
The three key challenges of industrial heating furnace management are:
- to raise the combustion level,
- to improve the heat exchanging rate, and
- to lower the system operation and maintenance costs.
The industrial furnace operation has a large fuel consumption cost. Boilers waste a lot of fuel due to low fuel efficiency, and the combined inefficiencies of processing, transformation, transportation, and terminal use for fuels show only 31%-32% efficiency in developing countries, which is 10% lower than the international advanced level.
Brown’s Gas combustion support technology is highly efficient to satisfy the challenges of boiler management.
Brown’s Gas in medical, industrial, and household wastes incinerators
Apart from processing municipal garbage, incineration is more broadly used for efficient heat recovery, decontamination, and recycling purposes Waste incineration has brought lots of problems. Secondary pollution (especially dioxin ) has Increasingly become a prominent problem in the world. Dioxin is a first-class toxicant, it has a toxicity of 1000 times higher than potassium cyanide (KCN). Dioxin is “the most toxic poison on the earth”. Accordingly, the ”Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants” has set out to control dioxin emissions, and most countries are signatories.
Brown’s Gas is effective in burning dangerous wastes and garbage. Brown’s Gas will not only improve furnace combustion efficiency and lower the soot and CO emissions but also inhibit the dioxin generation.
Brown’s Gas and clean coal combustion technology
The oxyhydrogen generator makes an enormous contribution as auxiliary equipment in thermal power stations.
The oxyhydrogen catalytic combustion technology is not only a compliment and improvement to the Clean Coal Technology (CCT), but it also establishes a new technical route.
The oxyhydrogen catalytic combustion technology used in the clean coal power industry can improve the coal-fuel output coefficient and save energy and reduce operating costs. This retrofit to thermal power stations can be done rapidly Experiment show that adding appropriate oxyhydrogen to the air intake of the coal-fired power plant’s furnace can reduce carbon oxides (NOx) emission from 300mg/m³ to 100mg/m³ or below, which brings huge environmental, social and economic benefits.
Brown’s Gas in Metal Cutting
Simple, safe, low cost and wide application.
In metal cutting Brown’s Gas, as a high temperature catalyst clean energy medium, meets challenges in industrial automated cutting processes that no other gas can match.
Since 1999 oxyhydrogen has been used extensively in Chinese steel, shipbuilding and automotive industries for the cutting of continuous cast products and has undergone continuous development and improvement.
Oxyhydrogen metal cutting makes an enormous contribution to the global steel industry’s environmental profile, economics and productivity.
Metal cutting is a metal and oxygen burning exothermic chemical process.
In the process of metal cutting, the main effect of the Brown’s Gas flame is to heat the metal to its ignition point.
Burning Brown’s Gas with hyperbaric (involving a gas at a pressure greater than normal) oxygen will release a lot of heat, formed metal oxides are blown away by the hyperbaric oxygen flow.
Brown’s Gas in contrast to all other combustibles including hydrogen,
- Brown’s Gas does not use oxygen from the atmosphere to combust.
- Brown’s Gas is the only truly clean source of combustion in the world.
- Brown’s Gas completes the renewables line up Solar – Wind – Watergas.
- Brown’s Gas is an Australian invention that creates a clean and combustible gas from water.
- The Brown’s Gas Fuel Booster converts the hydrogen and oxygen in the water to a unique gas.
- Brown’s Gas raw material is rich in oxygen (33.3%) and hydrogen (66.6%).
- Brown’s Gas works as a super-rich form of air in combustion processes.
- Brown’s Gas unleashes all the power in diesel fuel causing it to burn completely.
- Brown’s Gas implodes and destroys the emissions from burning fuels.
- Brown’s Gas is completely safe and non-explosive.
The steps for installing Brown’s Gas with a boiler, incinerator, furnace, or gasifier:
- Buy a Brown’s Gas generator of a size appropriate to the existing hardware.
- Mixing & adding a potassium hydroxide electrolyte to the machine.
- Connecting the machine to a power source.
- Inserting the gas output hose in the air blower for the hardware.
- Application: with any existing hardware or fuel to save fuel costs and destroy harmful emissions.
- Large generators are sold as part of providing consulting services. Pricing is relative to the number of machines needed and the scope of the consulting engagement. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “20000” advising the scope of the assignment.
Brown’s Gas Generator
Rated Capacity (KVA):
Working Gas Pressure (Mpa):
Relative Humidity (%):
Rated Gas Production (L/h):
Water Consumption (L/hr):
The Insulation Level:
Power Supply Protection Grade:
Soft water or filter water
Ambient Temperature (℃):
This revolutionary new catalytic combustion technology has extensive application to industry:
- Industrial boilers up to 20 TPH steam output.
- Thermoelectric power generation up to 20 TPH steam output.
- Industrial heating furnace.
- Hazardous wastes incineration.
- Municipal wastes incineration.
- Biomedical waste incineration.
- CNC Metal Cutting
Email us email@example.com